View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I'm in the same boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimouse View Post
Randy, I am here to help you. Please what ever you need help on I will help you.. Do you love your wife???If so than what you need to do is put yourself in her shoes,and try to understand in what she is going through. This is not easy for her and I know that it isn't easy for you neither. bShe is not asking for disability too come in between a 20 years marriage. Having ADHD is very hard when someone you love has it......I will be here to support you and her when needed.. I am parent advocate for Up State Ny, which I have been for 15 years. I have been helping people for along time....Don't give up on her or your marriage.

minimouse
I discovered my wife has sever ADHD about 6 months ago. We are going to counseling for our marriage. I am so done I want out. I can't deal with behavior and even more accepting that this is the way it's going to be for the rest of my life. I have 2 kids and it's killing me we might split up. The only thing I can think of doing first is splitting up to get me out of the house. Just being home builds so much anger in me. She started taking medication and I'm not seeing a difference. Not sure if she wants to come to grips with what she has. I heard her tell me for years she hated me everytime we fought. Now I'm just done, I can't accept it anymore in my life. Just venting....