View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

i went to the Dermotologist yesterday about 2 places below my chin that wouldn't heal and one by my mouth that just started a few months ago. He biopsied the one by my mouth and I will know in a week or two what I am dealing with. He said it looked suspicious. I couldn't make another appt. because he said he wanted to see how to proceed next if it is cancer.

He is a good Dermotologist. I had been seeing his partner near home and I just decided to switch. He said we needed to get to the bottom of why the places won't heal on me.

I have been so tired lately. My oldest Grandson moved in with me. He graduates Jan. 11th so my kids didn't want to take him out of his school when they moved. He does good though. He's a joy to have around.

My daughter was my caregiver and since they moved about an hour away, Dustin's girlfriend got the job. I was happy about that.

Anyway, I'm sorry I don't get on here more to post. I do read everyday but about time I start to write one of the kids yell for me. Dustin has friends coming in and out all of the time too. He has about 10 more days of school left.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mycah (12-14-2010), Sandel (12-17-2010)