View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bonjour my dear friends. I am sitting here listening to the washing machine .. it is sounding decidedly un healthy! This always happens at Christmas, something majorly electrical decides to give up the ghost, putting yet more pressure on our wallets.
Grumble!

Am sat here too, wondering if the "team" have met to decide on a trial date for my stim yet ... I am so excited, yet a little bit worried that they will still turn around and say "no deal" - people keep assuring me that they wouldn't have spent all these resources and appointments to turn around and say "no" at this stage. I'm one of those folks that need the evidence in front of me first though ... *chuckle*

It's a miserable day here in the UK. Not sure what I like the best ... snow or rain? Though apparently, there is a load of snow heading our way for Thursday ready to drop from the sky and make this dull, depressing place, look all restive again.

I've got the Dotors in the morning and will pick up the last of my presents and then that's it .. I can settle down and wait for Santa!

I hope you are all keeping smiling .. and I thank you once again for the lovely acceptance I have had since joining this forum ..
Saffy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (12-14-2010), Mark56 (12-14-2010), Rrae (12-14-2010)