View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisable View Post
Because at times, I feel like I am loosing mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Invisable
hope you are feeling better today. I agree with ALL advices given above from our friends. Thank you all . I would like to add few more here, some can sounds strange but can relieving stress a bit in my opinion.

*** SHOUT***
Go to somewhere far from people ( be invisable ), if there is no quiet park around your house, explain to those whom live with you, go to a room, and SHOUT loud , even if its under blankets or inside a wardrobe. It feels good! its like take from deep inside and free ourselves , mind not disturbing the neighbors to avoid more stress, Shout at day time.

My old psychologist adviced me a Bioenergetic Exercise
Basicly I had to use a cushion and punch to relieve my stress and anger (my ex-husband was the subject). Punching is a bit tiring, so on that time, i got a piece of wood, nails and a hammer (and few pictures of him).
It was very good. For long i blame him for worsening my health and all that lack of caring was as painful as my foot.
I forgive him, Today im free! and got a very supportive partner .

To keep calm is much healthier, but seems impossible sometimes!!! i know what you mean Invisable, it feels like we loosing sanity, with this unbearable pain that never goes away!!!! , and the last thing we think is about inner peace. I believe that is possible to reach, after a long journey....

Have you heard about EFT? Emotional Freedom Technique. I found this video other day, i did it once and it was good, i should put in pratice more often because helped a little, maybe with time can be more effective. Click it on the link bellow and try it. It wont hurt you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH_uC...eature=related

Hope i helped you somehow
Thank you so much for this thread, You are not alone
Have a pain free night
lots of love

Last edited by CarlaDanDan; 12-14-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: gramatical mistakes
CarlaDanDan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote