View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 03:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RING RING!!!!!! Miss Insensitive Calling!

Wow! This thread really has shown just how much we are affected negatively by the insensitivity of others. Only a couple of you mentioned calls from long time friends you hadn't heard from. Most everyone of us talked about the same issues. People who know our situations well but continue to be insensitive to us.

I wonder why that is. Is it their struggle to understand? Ignorance? Innocence to the situation or what? I know personally that the people who seem to bother me the most wether by phone or by unannounced visits are the ones that really don't seem to care about what I am dealing with, rather they are just looking to fill their own curiosity plates so to speak.

I fell like hanging a big sign on my house say "Leave Me To H*** Alone" and putting a message on my phone machine saying that unless you are Publisher's Clearing House or my Doctor "I'm Unavailable".

But than again like Condor said - "I have good days and not so good days. On the good days, I feel like talking and going out for awhile." But that should be at our convenience. Rather than get the ole attitude from them "Oh Now You Feel Like Talking". or Now You Feel Like Visiting".

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Chin Up Everyone!

Mark