View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 12:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Debra,

The heart issues began before I was diagnosed but they were sporatically. It was not every night. However, now, I have noticed that while sitting and watching TV sometimes, I can feel my heart beating in my back and have to change positions so I can't feel it. It nearly is not as bad as it was at night. It gets on my nerves a lot. I have only been on Mestinon since November. I take 30 mg twice a day. I have not had any hard thumping at night since the medicine, but I don't know if the Mestinon helped or not. It would come and go before and I don't remember how long it had been before I started my medicine that I had an episode. You know sometimes when you have something, you begin to get use to it and get where you don't pay as much attention to it. The next day you go on and forget about the night before. What I should have done was to document it for my sake and for information to the doctor. I am glad yours is better on medicine. I guess you are sort of like me. It must all tie together some how and sure is confusing. busy
busybusy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote