View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I'm not sure I'm an expert, but? What about her meds?

Do try and find out about all the meds she is on? then web up each one by name as ' "medication" Full Prescribing information' If the site asks if you're a doc? You know what to say....
Get the publication in full screen size and READ ALL side effects of each and every medication. Then go and ask your pharmacist [if you find nothing like her symptoms] about these meds 'interacting'. Bet you mite find out more than you want to know about meds in this process!
But key to this all is finding out if your mother is experiencing 'medication' issues vs 'medical' issues. Eliminating the 'medication' can help you get more information as to what is causing the medical issues.
Sometimes treating symptoms can cause more symptoms, that may not be the case here? But it'd be wise of you to check it all out.
Have any endocrinologists or rheumatologists seen her? Just thoughts as to which doctor to call in these circumstances... Likely would depend on if she's got high or low endo or immune levels from various blood tests...
Know I'm pulling for her and for you! I'm hoping that you are able to find answers SOON! Hugs and hope !!!!!'s - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote