View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 11:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile He saw me, way before my need.

Sun morn, Nov 19. I was cursing my feet. They were swollen so bad I had no shoes large enough to wear to church. Even if I did, I knew I would have a hard time 'acting normal'. I was angry at my feet because I wanted, I needed the social fellowship but I wanted the corporate worship and message. It was time for the radio preaching that I listen to when I'm home, I had checked my email and was ready to put the 'puter to sleep when it made that 'you have mail' sound. Unable to resist that sound, I clicked back over and found an email from a blog by a pastor from Canada that I receive daily. Sundays it is usually a prayer he has read from another source. On this Nov 19, it included the scripture from Psalm 147:10-11. " His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse, nor his delight in the legs of a man; the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.

How far ahead did He have to orchestrate those connections to get that verse to me on the day I am cursing my feet. He loves me far beyond what I can comprehend.

I am humbled by His tender mercies toward me. My delight is in the Lord.

thank you all for your testimonies.
I am greatly blessed,
highly favored,
imperfect but forgiven,
a child of the Heavenly Father,
pat
gramE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-16-2010), eva5667faliure (09-15-2013), Mark56 (12-16-2010), Rrae (12-16-2010)