View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 12:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You are all lifesavers........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
When you have 'discussions' with yourself? As long as it doesn't get to a knock-down drag out fight? You're likely OK, just working things out.
Worse? IS when you STOP for GREEN lights. THEN know you have a problem.
Especially when you can justify it..somehow.
Nuff said.
As for sanity? I outlet my violent streak by screaming at the top of my lungs when alone, and Throwing all those pens that never write more than a word [the kind that have sorta dried up?] DOWN on my driveway ...with all the anger in the THROW! Not much to clean up, and you get rid of those pens and energy!
Learn to know when you are getting tense and/or upset...then find a constructive or less harmful outlet [like getting rid of old pens] to let it OUT! Then, what I've found is to LEARN about my neuropathy and learn as much as I can! That has been my best motivator [saving my life] and a revenge on the nay-saying docs I've seen.
I've also found the folks here, to be kind, patient and caring! We have all been thru the 'medical food processor' a few times plus. Tho for different reasons we all have that end result: PN PAIN.
There is stress in any long term pain situation...go read about the pain the chronic pain folks have to live with! Keep things in perspective too. At least you can walk and function somewhat well...it's when you can't? It CAN get to you!
Hugs and hope and patience! Think positive can come out of the pain? Nerves healing hurt as much as those dying at times. 's - j
I love everyone's unique ways to keep sanity, thanks for sharing them and coming to my rescue.

I'll dabble a little in all of them.

Nice to see there are so many animal and nature lovers.......as that is where my passion lies.
invisable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote