View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

YOur list sounds very good. Very! I will be interested to hear your results. I am not even strong enough to take one shower everyday. I have to shower a couple days before a visit to kids so I can dress and be on feet long enough. To be this weak and have the neuros examine me and not clinically get the disease...........good grief.

The big down fall in part of my first one was it was done in the university basement in a VERY VERY cold room. I even said nicely that I wasnt going to undress until it was necessary because of the cold in that department. I asked for a blanket too and to keep my socks on. I cant remember what month it was but if it wasnt summer I wouldnt have that advantage as week by week I get worse from the heat. Heat and activity for me. I dont know what to suggest if they do it in a very cold room.

But you are very well thought out about this test. I am hoping you get good people to do it.

I am sending you a private message as something came to mind as I read this and I dont want to get off topic here. Trying to wander less when I catch it.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote