Thread: Not Leaving
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 05:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Not Leaving

Oh thank you everyone and flippnout for the message I will still be on here. I was saying that I'm just a ordinary women from a small town who did not go past 12th grade I know very little about RSD what I do know I have learned from my doctors and nurses. I have gone to some places on the world wide net you have said where good and learned some more. I cannot give advise or medical information like some of you do. So I will read like I used to do I think it is unfair to say I was scared off when I was not. I agree my workers case is over with so I have nothing to hide but I can understand others who are fighting I wish I had this when I was fighting I would have learned more and got more to help me now. Love all of you and I'm still here. Oh what a nice day it was makes me feel like old man winter is leaving us soon and soon to be spring, oh the dogwoods in the hills and the trees all coming to life soon. I swear I hear the birds singing they're spring songs, I am just wishing for warmth..lilly P.S. flippn I'm on your side hang in there babe and everyone else fighting workers comp
lilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote