View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 05:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Sometimes emails too

Your right Mark this is verrrry interesting. Sometimes I even dont answer emails, for the same reason I dont answer the phone.

I did put a sign on my door........with 4 sisters, 1 brother, and 6 kids, 10 nieces and nephews, my door is like a revovling door. I mean I love my family and all, but everyday there is someone here, and when I tell them to give me a break.................they look at me with horror in their eyes and say " I only showed up once this week"

They just dont hear me! I think everyone only cares about their own agenda.

Half of them dont have washers and dryers......figure that one out. I finally sold my car that sat out in the drive broke down for a year. Anyone offer to help me fix it?? Nope! Even though when they didnt have a car mine was their car.

Man Stephen I hear ya about TV! I pretty much have it down to 2 shows a week, and the rest of the time Im mmorpg'ing lol. I just sit in one spot and chat with peeps, maybe throw a few buffs, sell some crafted items. When I feel good than I go tackle some dungeons, or bases with the guild

My character made about 160 million credits this year.....sure wish I could make that in real cash on the internet. Man the internet is just one scam after another

/rant off

LOL, Hope everyone gets a few of those good days real soon!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote