View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 05:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Chat AnnBon

I hope this finds you, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. But I really want to talk to you. Thank you for the very nice message. I cried when I was reading it. You are very suppostive I really need that right now. I got the flue which made the PAIN MORE INTOLLABLE............I wanted to try the ketmine procedure the coma one. I heard about it about 3 yrs ago a conferene I and my ex went to in San Degio. and then talked to my insurance and they wouldnt pay so we always said that the settlement money would be for anything I need to try or make me more confertble. As soon as I got the check paid our deit off and then I had my ex arrested for phyical abuse. And he has drined me of almost all of it knowing he try to get it but the courts wouldnt give him the rest, Sorry Im still getting a handle on that since we just about 2 weeks ago finished. My boyfriend that I never said anything about the ketmine about was looking on the pc to learn more and he saw this so I got an appt in Penns. but we had to cll and not go they dont do it in Calif. and you need a dr to do follow ups and no one does here also the money problem. I am going have to sell my house that I got in the property issues plus I might hopfully move to Oregon where my boyfriend is. Did you do the comma one? and what did you have done 2 x's with it. I was going to move my son there intil I was better or have him stay with my mom they (the drs) said I would probaly be a 10 day comma treatment how bad I am. If you could give me more info and what you went through I would sell everything I have and more. I was ill before this and in pain but I thought that was bad and havig to be on a vent because at 34 on my b-day I was in the hospital for an infection in my feed line due to a bad mistake during a surgery on the stomack a blood clot let go into my lungs and was going to my heart and all the problems with tha problem and being on feeding tub for 5 yrs was bad enough intil this.................They tried the feed tub again but they thing because of the RSD my body would take it the burning was so bad that my chest because thats where the tub goes and stops right before inches before your heart they had to stop it so my weight goes from 96 to 103. Is that a problem with RSD weight keeping it on ?We cant tell i it that or the regular stomack problem because they removed a part of my intestines. I will never eat or drink noramal again but they said I would die when they stopped the feeding tubs and that was stopped in 1999 and just for that month about 3 yrs ago. So I dont know what to do. We have great teaching universties here like UCLA, Stanford but they dont do the triales if you are in stage 3 so I havent found anything..................Ketmine was the best hope my boyfriend had a very bad cancer that the react of coming through it was very low but he did and he is 10 yrs older than me and this was 5 yrs ago so he is into looking thing up on the pc and tring things and very healthy things. And on top of everthing my dad just told all of his kids that he has cancer again but this time its in his throat and he has lost the abilty to talk very well or much but my mom said nobody was going to tell me because of this monster...........(my parents have been devorced since I was 2) even though I dont know you I do want to tell you something great in my life I was adopted and I just got to meet my birthmom and her husband last April I got a call on my sons birthday they were coming to meet me the next day...............It was great we talk and send cards. So thats one more thing that is happy in my life. There isnt alot but I wont give up.........I am a mom and we are fighters.....................If you can send me to the drs you are dealing with that would be wonderful I will travel around the world just to see another dr and see what they think. Do you know anyone that has tried oxygen tub my boyfriend thinks that might be something to look into?

I'm so happy for you that you are doing better and getting off of some of your meds. I would like to hear your story if you wouldnt mind telling me one day. I would love to keep in touch with you. If you dont mind...........I need a nice person that is a mom and has been dealing with it as long as I have and there is something about what you wrote really touched me..................Thank you again............If you know anyone in NY that would be a great reason to come and see NY I have always wanted to plus my boyfriends son goes to college at Carnell.Its about 4 hour drive that would be a great reason to see him and maybe my boyfriend would take some time and we could have some fun that is needed much............I also belong to RSDSA and RSDHope group they are together now that is the conference we went to. Its a good one to belong to also..Every month I get a news letter and my son donated 100.00 dollar in the honor of me for reseach. and we are going to talk to his high school health class about this because Im the only parent in a chair but I still go to all of his school things I ask him first if it inbearst him he said no why would I ask him that I'm just his mom and I always was thre before and if somebody ask him he tells him what happened and what it is...................SMART kid I have................and loving........ He is just so sad to see me in pain he is okay with me in a chair but not the pain and I am too.

Best wishes too you and wish you well. I hope we can keep intouch.

Gentle Hugs Karen