View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi dear Jeanie ~ I'm a member of that same "club." We are the "always in pain" and hating it club. LOL I am inoperable too - I have DDD, osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, severe sciatica, peripheral neuropathy, and all kinds of other lovely things. I've been dealing with this for 26 years now, and in pain all that time. It's NOT getting any better either -- in fact now my knees have gone to pot.

How do I cope with it??? Well I visit 3 different Chronic pain sites, and read what others have to go thru - and that keeps me humble and grateful. You wouldn't believe what some people have to contend with!!! You know the old adage - if we all put our troubles in a big pile - chances are, we'd WANT ours back rather than to take someone elses!! I sure would.

Are you undermedicated??? If you're suffering big time, then you need to find another doctor who will give you the PROPER drugs you need to treat your pain! Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. God bless you dearheart, and take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote