View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Mark says it so well!

Oh Tara! You are SO priceless!
You never come across as 'whiney'........be easier on yourself! I mean really!
Look what you've BEEN THRU!!
There are so many 'little' things that can add up to big things when it comes to staying above that depression cloud........I'm sorta talking to 'myself' here cuz Lord knows I need it! Little things, such as, reminding yourself how far you've COME.....rather than looking at how far you still have to 'Go' in the healing process......And like Mark says, not only did you get a 'new' system put in, but you also had to get the old 'bad' stuff scraped outta there! So, you've been through a double decker here.....
Just continue reminding yourself that this is all for the purpose of you having your 'new' life...One that involves your new little 'family member'.....Gigi!
And you have a wonderful man to share your life with. You've got ambitions and goals to reach and you still have YOUTH on your side!

Surely your family understands that you are not able to travel....PLEASE don't EVEN consider it!! I know you must be going stir-crazy, but you've got US to 'talk' to ......and all your other on-line friends, and even your therapist! THAT is awesome! I wonder if I can find a therapist such as yours? I'm certainly no pro, but I DO know that the more we talk about our depression and triggers, the easier it is to stay above the darkness...it's that 'isolation' that really gets a grip......it is cunning, seductive and coy....and when we are isolated from the fellowship of others, that is when it really takes hold. Our minds can be our own worst enemies at times!
We tend to not want to 'burden' others, or to be the 'downer' of the bunch, and this leads us to putting up those walls which imprison us....and the cloud gets darker....and darker......and darrrrrrker.....

We SO enjoy hearing from you! You are precious! I can't wait to see pics of Gigi!
Please don't EVER feel like you are bringing us down.....It simply isn't possible You became one of my biggest inspirations the day you posted the picture of your walker, customized with color and personality that made the ultimate statement of strength and determination. You showed us and the campus at school that YOU are NOT gonna be cut short of who you are! It takes great strength to make a statement like that! And you did it!
You've got great reward heading your way, dear Tara......so stay on the path you know to be the right one. Each day that goes by is one day closer to being healed and whole.
You've got so much to bring to such a hurting world. We need more people like you (and Jerry! ).

THANK YOU......for being 'YOU'

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-17-2010), Mark56 (12-16-2010), pooh_ac (12-16-2010), tchr012 (12-16-2010)