View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I'm mad at the system

I just sent my Dept. of Rehab. worker an email qustioning his last couple of emails where is is questioning my state of mind. It all started out with me complaining about the teacher I had at Goodwill last year and now all of a sudden I'm under scrutiny. He wants to talk with my therapists. I am not going to sign any release papers for him to talk with them unless I am present. I mean that is what he wanted for me to do with the teacher last year, talk about what problems I had with her in her present. I had a good day at school last Wednesday until my state of mind was brought up by my Rehab. counselor. I know the others picked on me but I was happy I had done well on my typing test and that I had learned mail merge. Then my state of mind to be able to concentrate was questioned by the Rehab. counselor making me think of the bad and not the good. I did not mention to him the bad things that went on in class last Wednesday. I am wondering where he is coming from and I asked him so in the email to him

befuddled2