View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 04:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi ~ I assume you haven't had any back injuries, or any neck injuries like whiplash?? Have you taken any falls?? Have you perhaps fallen on your tailbone? Were you rear-ended in a car wreck?

I'm just picking at straws here, trying to think of something that might cause the pain, but I'm sure everyone has thought of that already.

I herniated one disc just by bending over to pick up an empty laundry basket. The next disc herniated while I was a PASSENGER in a car, riding on vacation -- when we got to our destiny, I could barely walk and I had to spend most of the vacation IN BED. Boy, what fun.
Being that it was before the internet, I was stupid and let them do 2 open surgeries on me --- and now I'm disabled from it.

Anyway all I wanted to say what it doesn't take much to herniate a disc -- if they want to blow, they'll blow!!!

Any information you can give us would help. God bless. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote