View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
I don't consider wikipedia a reliable source, when it comes to certain subjects. Almost all articles can be edited by anyone

I know, which is why I wrote that it was from Wiki. It is difficult to find official statistics on the AC approval rate.....very possibly because rather than approve or deny an application, the AC action is often to send it back to the ALJ. With the conflicting figures of 98% denial rate AND 98% approval rate by the AC being mentioned in this thread, I thought another perspective might be appreciated by OP. Obviously, AT LEAST one of the opposing 98% approval/denail ratings are wrong, but which one ? Instead of making up an answer based on what I want or believe to be correct, I posted a third party source on the matter.

I consider that a better tactic than adding my own subjective thoughts and not sharing with other posters what you based those thoughts on, like......

"I have read certain firms claim to have a 98% success rate when it comes to appeals"

"I've heard people win who have less disabilities than you."

"I haven't found anything submitted by the SS agency saying that your chances of winning are low, especially as low as 2%. I have read that millions are on SSI and SSDI so that is a lot of people who won somehow. Anyone on here who is at the AC level don't think your chances are low, if you have a good case and a experienced attorney your chances are excellent."

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !