View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 11:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I should start hanging at the bipolar forum... been a rough few days...

I wonder how reading Margaret Trudeau's book "Changing My Mind" and watching Carrie Fisher's HBO special "Wishful Drinking" have resonated with me this past few days...

I wonder at how I sobbed when reading Margaret's chapter title: "No no no no" - as I knew she was going to write about the death of her son Michel ...

I wonder that I know its time to find a new job and how scared I am to go through that process once more...

I wonder if today will be a busy shopping day down by the beach as snow and strong winds are expected... and how this is going to affect the already toxic mood of the store owner ... and how it is turning my guts inside out as her behaviour is so irrational...

I wonder if I should haul out the Deputy Wonder Thread Police and close this thread as it ends on my depressing notes ...

I wonder if I'll wait until I'm home later today...

I wonder if I can leave big hugs for all of you here
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-18-2010), barbo (12-18-2010), Burntmarshmallow (12-18-2010), Koala77 (12-18-2010), tamiloo (12-18-2010)