View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 12:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Unfortunately where I live there are not really any activities available I would be interested in and the only support groups or meetings is AA. I don't have an addiction so it wouldn't work for me. We have declared an uneasy truce for the time being, I'm just going with the flow so I get to see the kids on xmas eve. She texted me today and said her inlaws spent 50.00 more on her two kids with her husband but less on the oldest since she is from a previous relationship. I can't believe she can berate me all the time but won't say "Boo" to her husband and his parents treating the eldest like the red headed stepchild." She lets her husband emotionally and occasionally physically abuse her but I'm the bad guy when I get involved. She will "punish" me by not allowing me to see them for months when I get out of line. She enjoys that power but I'm the crazy one. Lol! It's a no win situation. I've been to counseling over her and they said I just have to be patient and wait for her to grow up. She's 28 with 3 kids, the kids will be grown up before she will be. Sigh.....It's just so discouraging especially at this time of year. between my pain acting up and being alone at xmas i just want to pull the covers over my head!!
Robyn6447 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote