View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 12:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've been horrendously depressed .. and try not to come on here when I am feeling that way as I don't want you all to think I'm a moan and groaner.

Sciatic pain has been pretty bad since last weekend, though that may have had something to do with the fact that I dosed myself up with pain killers and drank on top of it on Sunday at the CHristmas Party .. and even managed a dance.

I felt fine on the Monday, but since then the pain has been coming on stronger ... oops !

Had to go to the Doctor and she is concerned I may have a stomach bleed so has changed my "tummy protector" pills from Ranitidine to 40mg Omeprazole once a day. Am suffering a few side effects I THINK .. and I say I think because the extreme tiredness may be from the other meds too .. oh hum!

Anyhoo .. am awaiting a letter from the Hospital with news on my trial ... trying NOT to be impatient, but must admit to watching out for the postman ever morning.

Been trying to get out and walk with my crutches daily, but by, you do forget that with not being able to walk fast, when the weather outside is in minus figures, you really feel it!

Other than that .. enjoy your Saturday night everyone ..
Saffy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (12-19-2010), Mark56 (12-19-2010), Rrae (12-19-2010)