View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

For gluten, no. The effects of gluten are wide and far-reaching, and take time to resolve.

I would say 3-6 months for a real observation.

I would DIE on cabbage... I can't handle any gaseous food because of my twisted intestines!

There was a TV link back a few pages that Cyclelops put up...that showed a demonstration using marshmallows, in a vacuum chamber. When the pressure goes low, they swell up considerably, and when the pressure is higher they go back to normal. I thought that was a good illustration of our tissues swelling up and causing pain by pressing on nerves most likely. HOUSE, the TV show recently had a rerun of House on an airplane with a passenger in terrible pain, etc, and the upshot of that was, the guy had the bends! From diving on vacation and coming up too quickly, and the nitrogen gas was exiting the blood in his tissues and joints. Same idea.

I think the LOW pressures are really painful. Sometimes the USA map has 4 of them at one time...and those are the worst.
Some people get migraines based on barometric pressure changes!

Most food intolerances need about a month for an accurate result. Some places do 2 weeks, but I think a month would be better.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote