View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 04:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou_lou View Post
I felt so bad the other day at my sisters home, pain in my nerves was causing my heart to race, then I looked up and saw a jar of nutella?
European answer for the US's peanut butter?

I ask her for a spoon of it, - and quite rapidly - I felt better?
I thought to myself with a giggle chocolate cures PD?
then -
I read the ingredients on the back of the jar of nutella,
sugar -modified palm oil - hazel nuts - cocoa - skim milk -
reduced minerals -whey from milk - soy lethicin as an emulsifier -
vanillin -an artificial flavor
MADE IN CANADA
FERRERO - copyrighted

www.nutellaUSA.com

HI Lou,

well our antennae must be tuned to the same station as I just got through reading in "Nourishing Traditions" that whey is medicine for indigestion and keeps the body young and supple. also - I LOVE vanilla- the vanilla bean comes from orchids which are said to have the most complex DNA structure of any living plant...sometimes we listen to our bodies and they tell us what they are hungry for........ i got a tincture of cypripedium -wild orchid from Montana and also a homeopathic remedy of cypripedium--would send them to you if you'd like - just pm me

also -had a piece of dried mango yesterday and the dose of sinemet i had taken just a few minutes before became active really really fast!

have you ever tried maca root for anxiety or racing heart? Its a standout food for me that has truly made a difference.

md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
just_me_77 (12-19-2010), lou_lou (12-19-2010)