View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I have some arterial, some pec minor & myofascial sx - fairly mild now after being off work with self care & chiro regularly.
No surgery - lifestyle/job changes, expert DC & PTs, whole body awareness, posture, etc- that sort of thing helped for me.

Your symptoms do seem like venous for sure, and probably some of the others.

Have you had any expert PT comprehensive evaluations (can take about an hour+/-) to assess body/posture and if any therapeutic modalities might help?

To tell the truth from reading the forum over the years, it seems like Drs/surgeons rarely do any comprehensive hands on testing & evaluation/assessment of posture and body....
Maybe only a few of the super top TOS guys do that.

None of the regular MDs I saw did much hands on at all, not compared to the advanced PT & the DC I saw. Of course they were only focused on my specific places of pain at the time - hands , wrist, elbows, neck & shoulder later on.

Of course Mds do not study the body & structures as a whole as many hours as the others.

Be sure to ask for help with the baby or housework and as much help as you can get. Babies are very hand/arm/lifting intensive...
Use pillows to help with propping & holding the baby on your lap for feeding.
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (12-19-2010)