View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wow! Opposite ends of the universe?

When the atmospheric pressure gets lower for me, I FEEL better! Go figger. To make it worse? Those 'allergies'? Ive been tested for both environmental [molds and bacterials] AND food allergies! Zip. SIGH....
I will eat what I tend to need, in terms of 'x' amout of protiens, fibers and such? But I also supplement...knowing that it can and does take months to years for all sorts of problems to heal or re-adjust.
Listen to Mrs D, please! She is smarter than a whole bunch of us combined! And...she knows about PN pains and complications we all suffer from!
ANY DAY WITHOUT PAIN IS A GOOD DAY! Don't seek them? Just appreciate them when they happen. That you CAN be w/o pain for even a bit? Means that you are on your way to slowly getting better!
There are no guarantees about this all however. Sometimes new and 'other' things happen that can put you on your butt - literally. Happened to me more than once, but? I keep getting back up for more of the same 'whatever'!
We are ALL different, and the various hundreds of PN hit us in soo many different ways! Yes, it hurts? But more important is to get your brain in shape to fight this and fight for yourself and your independence!
Alternative options get too complicated and need others to help you get 'around'. NOT FUN! I will walk in pain as long as I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN STEAM and at my own terms! Keep hoping and pushing and have faith in yourself that you CAN get thru this somehow! Hugs and hope and 's!!!!!!!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote