View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah I'm hoping I can find a dr. who will help me but everyone is so booked up where I live or they aren't accepting new patients. i have been taking 2 benadryl at night to help me relax and sleep because I twitch and jerk alot from the withdrawel. I figure the reason I haven't had a seizure was because I am on Neurontin for the Trigeminal Neuralgia. I have been having migraines, photosensitivity, bluured vision, stomache probs with nausea and vomiting, heart palpitations, muscle jerks and twitches and weakness in my legs. I know it sounds like alot but all of it isn't everyday except the migraine eye problems and muscle jerks. Thats why it took me awhile to put it all together. Since it started this Fall when no one would continue my prescriptions I just thought I was catching viruses and when I told my dr. about the constant headaches she gave me predisone to take. I quit taking it after 2 days because I thought it was upsetting my stomache now who knows if it did or not. I still don't know what type of dr. to try to see about titrating me down tho, I did consider the ER but I know they won't give me anything. i'm about to go out of my mind from the headaches and Tylenol just isn't cutting it!
Robyn6447 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote