View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I agree you need to be gluten free now, I do not agree you should do it in stages..that just prolongs the damage that gluten is doing to you. GLutewn is poison to anyone whom is gluten sensitivity or intolerant. Tinkiyada is very good, if you go for processed foods. In the beginning of going gluten free, it is best if you try to stay away from gluten free processed foods. Give your body time to get used to gluten free before introducing the gf processed foods. They are much heavier than regular processed foods, and often times, very fattening.

Many can't deal with soy or dairy either. I didn't give up dairy until 9 yrs into gluten free, thinking it wasn't a problem for me, but it was. Gluten may be your only issue, which would be very good for you.

Good luck, feel free to ask any questions.

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote