View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 01:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDanDan View Post
Hello out there!
hope you are all well
I have Peripheral Neuropathy and CRPS on my right foot injuried on a car accident 4 years ago.
I've been to Pain Management Team, on that time, when i was diagnosed and i remember the doctor explaining about my symptoms and treatment, and she said that medication would help, but also i could help myself psychologically (tapping to her head). Since them I've been trying my best in keep up, working on regenerate my nerve damaged and recover from Post Trauma.

Yesterday i had to review a legal medical report from a Psychiatrist about my Mental Health for Court

On the report he wrote about the Prognosis of my Chronic Pain and state that in his opinion he would expect a significant degree of recovery such that I can return to a fairly normal level of function within 9 months of the commencement of treatment...

sorry if my question sounds nonsense, i am not an expert
Please, do you know if Chronic Pain is a Mental Health Condition???,
i thought that was a Neurological Disorder? well, i am a layperson about my own condition, I never had opportunity to visit a Neurologist and i've been learning from Internet and from the little input of Doctors here in UK. "Health Studies" and our bodies are soooo complex to understand...we patients need help and information.
I would be greatfuly if you could comment about it and give your opinion too, also if you have experienced such a quickly recovery i would be more inspired. I really hope that he is right about timing
thanks in advance
lots of love
Hello, It is both, it is a neurological disorder which is caused by a physical condition and causes more physical conditions. It is based in the brain however it will cause the blood flow to be deverted from the bone and tissue causing in some cases nerve and bone death I urge you to wisely consider HBOT For your condition.
Susan
hyperbaric1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gramE (12-21-2010)