View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

it was horrible to cut off my family, but I found if I was to survive, they had to go. They kept me stressed, and upset, and irritated. it was painful, and a process, but I had to learn the difference between what I wanted them to think and believe about me, and what they actually said and believed about me. Once I faced reality I learned they said awful things about me. Untrue and hateful, hurtful things. They believed me to be a faker, whiner, and cry baby. They didnt see anything truthful or redeeming about me. The only reason they were nice to me was the fact that I had a fat wallet.

it hurt. and I went back and forth, and it hurt again and again, but in the end, I had to chose to either get in the mud with them and the lies and hurt or walk past them and live my life in the light and honesty.

I hope no one ever has to live thru the hurtful things and events I had to , but if you do, take strength in knowing that there is a tomorrow! There are folks that care. There are folks that want you to be ok. That dont believe you are a whiner, or a cry baby. That love you because you are a good person, not because you have money or other items they want.

I vote that you crash that party. Go see your grand dad and then, make your peace and live your own life. Shame on your dad. Shame on his wife. She is probably adding fuel to his already distorted fire. Its up to you if you chose to tell him that as long as he is lying and treating you this way that you will not be calling, coming back or celebrating anything with him. The day he choses to treat you as his little girl again, pick up the phone, and you will answer. Till then, please leave me be.

I am here if you need a hug, or a cheerleader.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (12-21-2010), Noidy (12-19-2010)