View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart NOW I begin to understand your Little Shop of Horror

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my....... seems the big TALK has to happen with the doc regarding the revision, the set up, the correction, the putting you back "the way you were" [please no Streisand] then if you need it you got it, if you don't you got it anyway. Gee, my surgeon says some of his users actually turn theirs off to sleep. I can't imagine, and have NEVER turned it off (a) because I have turned it down enough to know that the burning IS STILL THERE, and (b) because I have this unlucky streack, like if I turned it off, then it would not turn back on again.

Yeah, I know all of the post surgical don't do's and am still hampered by don't do lifting as my family prepares to move us in the coming weeks. I wanna be normal again. So, I can imagine you are racing around doing all sorts of preparatory stuff to get it outta the way pre-revision surgery.

Wouldn't it be cool though if you had some sorta spontaneous "healing" of the cause of that neuropathic pain though? Gee we could build a shrine out there in western Kansas, people would make pilgrimmages, some might turn in that direction to pray. I mean, well, what if it turns out you don't need the technology anymore? Good to have just in case, but only you can be the determiner of that after the revision.

Galactic travel could be fun,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (12-19-2010), Rrae (12-19-2010)