Old 12-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Oh Myyy Pooh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_ac View Post
Dearest Rrae, I know the knowledge of a pending revision and the horrors that go with it. I have been able in the past to shut my unit down for a day or two, four at the most but unfornatuly the pain has always come back with such a vengance that it has taken days and a multitude of various and sundry drugs to get caught back up. My unit is functioning now but as I continue to push my limits I find myself hitting the breakthrough meds daily, I am spending most evenings laying in bed on one side or the other, I am currently doing just that as I type this.
I pray that you are cured of this nasty disease, I pray that the pain does not attack you out of the blue and I pray you keep in contact with us
z
THANK You for this! I'm gonna stuff THIS post in my pillow and sleep with a nice warm fuzzy feeling.....You are a great friend!
See! You understand too! THIS is what I mean by the strange 'vortex' I am in! I've NEVER gone THIS long with the thing OFF! .....IZZZZ the pain gonna come back with a vengance, like you said?? It's kinda like 'the eye of the hurricane' kind of feeling.......

I'm SO glad yours is keeping up (although BARELY it sounds ) .....PLEASE don't push yourself too hard. You are prone to doing that! You work tooo hard!!

Thanks for this post Pooh!
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (12-19-2010)