View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It does sound like testing leaves a lot to be desired.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
But don't, nor for West Nile, both of which are more common in my area than one would like/prefer!
That said? I've enuf other immune issues not environmental to say? Thanks'? No more? PLEASE?
Living in a prime Lymes' area I've been on the 'alert' for problems for ages/decades really. Testing and treatments tho are sub-par so far and thus lead to more frustrations. I know of many who might have or do have. It's not FUN! Not at all!
I wouldn't be surprised if some time down the road? I get that extra, of Lymes'? Not surprised at all.
Does this help at all? Testing's got a loong way to go still for these, hopefully soon. 's - J
from what I have been reading, wow frustrating to say the least, I need a nap just reading about it (my brain hurts), I don't think I am up for it.

My easy way out plan would be.......find a doc that would give me the appropriate antibiotic, try it for 2-4 weeks, if it helped with these symptoms we have our answer, if not, couldn't really hurt me that much to be on antibiotics..........it's better than missing dx. for years and letting the Lyme spread and get worse......IMHO!

No the trick is finding a Dr. that would see it my way!
invisable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote