View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

No, they wrote it . There are no further appeals with the Social Security Administration after the AC level. The next recourse is Federal Court....as it says. The problem seems to be with your reading comprehension.

Also, you mention...."but I find that writing down 98% chance of winning with no factual basis, is giving the posters unwarranted negative hope." A 98% chance of winning would actually be pretty GOOD NEWS, so it would have NOTHING to do with giving people "unwarranted negative hope" If you meant to say 98% chance of DENIAL, the person to bring that up was Christian, the OP. Not sure how he could give himself "unwarranted negative hope."

Christian......after 7 denials in 6 years.....if only one was from the ALJ who was so negative about this being a prior WC case, I would go back through your medical documentaion to look for possible areas of weakness. I know that you specifically mentioned the ALJ being more impressed by an eval by a SSA doc than your IME from 6 years ago......that the IME was 6 years old might be part of the problem. I know that you are without insurance now, so paying for an updated eval could be an issue....What does your lawyer have to say about it ?

I wish you luck. Never give up hope.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !

Last edited by finz; 12-20-2010 at 08:06 PM.