View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinglytoes View Post
The neuropathy in legs and feet is worsening, I found the site on ReBuilder and have searched for any content unrelated to the manufacturer or other sellers. Unable to find any reports etc... Would love to hear individual experiences for or against the efficacy of this device.

Then please offer any useful suggestions on how to introduce it to one of my 12 doctors who will not call it "snake oil quackery".

Maybe it is- maybe it could help me. I owe it to myself to find out and if any group would be able to tell me this is it. Thanks for all the informative and supportive entries on this forum. Wonderful! Understood at last!

Also anyone found any help with fasciculations(minute involuntary muscle twitches) of the lower legs? Along with restless leg syndrome I feel like my body refuses to go into relaxation, rest or sleep mode and I am exhausted.
it helped me a lot for while until i detriorated..

I noticed with me though it helped more if i used really low so that it was subtle , I suppose like biofeedback a bit .

Other than "entheogones " it was the only thing that did help me relax .

If you can find one cheap or rent one id try it.

Something else I wanted to try myself is the H-wave , but Im not in the US to go to anywhere that offers it ( its even more expensive to buy )

m
melon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote