View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Cool Smirk You speak my language!

Ohhhh yes...... Now, I KNOW this is not 'funny', but, oh dear Lord the way you tell the tale just made me laugh!
I'm sure I speak for most in saying that we've all been THERE! ....... But, the flip side of the coin is when nuthhhhing 'moves'.......
....you sit there....and sit there............and squeeeeze......huff *puff*.......(birthing-technique breathing helps).....and you sit there some more.....waiting...........FINALLY!...
...one makes it's way through!.....and you hear this.... *plink* in the water.......yep, a tiny little 'rabbit-sized excrement'..... (are we allowed to say 'turd'?)

And what is the 'reward' in all this??
BIG FAT juicy GRAPE-like HEMORRHOIDS!

The reality of this speaks for itself, so I spose I needn't have typed out the graphic details......but just so's we know we are on the same page.....
(besides, this helps me to keep pre-occupied from realizing there is an ELF on the INSIDE of my skin, perched on my spine using a BUZZ-SAW trying to make his way OUT of my lower back!!)

I hope you are feeling better
I truly am sorry about your car

Maybe make a phone call in to the office to try to get the 'status' of what the team meeting had discussed? May be a shot in the dark, but at least you'll know that THEY know that you are waiting. Never hurts.
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (12-22-2010)