View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawigirl08 View Post
Hi I posted this on another thread but just in case you miss it, this is my experience with the rebuilder

I bought the rebuilder in September and used it twice a day - the dry method as i didnt like the fuss of using water - at first I set it too high and felt my nerves were frazzled - the pain was awful! I contacted the on-line support and the girl said I needed to reduce the setting that I had overworked my nerves so wait a few days before using again - I put the setting at 2 and continued twice a day and felt great improvement - the soles of my feel felt like lumps of flesh that werent connected to the rest of my body, a strange feeling but I was euphoric(an end to this nightmare was in sight) - after a few weeks my pain levels got really bad again and after consulting my GP i stopped using this - but by now it was winter and we have seen the worst snow that I can remember and I dont know if anyone else notices the cold weather increases their pain? I have recently started to use the Rebuilder again and get total pain relief while it is on and the pain then gradually builds up again - i am in two minds about whether it is working or not so would not recommend anyone rushes to buy it at that price but i will keep you posted on my progress with it - hopefully by the end of this year I will be evangellical about it as I will be cured - I am known as the eternal optimist!

Sorry I couldnt say it is agreat cure also like you I decided not to take meds but over time I have had to and now feel like a drug addict - I can now tell the time by my pain levels rather than a watch and know when my meds are due - you do what you need to to get by - good luck
It is a few months later and I was curious if The Rebuilder was working for you. I have severe neuropathy pain brought on by chemotherapy and radiation treatment. I am taking too many drugs that just dull my senses. I am desperate for some relief and The Rebuilder sounds like it might help. Thank you.
220powerguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote