View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 10:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Here in New England the weather keeps going back and forth between beautiful sunny days in the low 80's and wet rainy days where the temps drop to the low 60's or high 50's. That's normal for this time of year here, but the constant changes certainly don't help my pain.

Other than the weather, things here are pretty much the same. Hubby is still cancer free, my symptoms/pain are not flaring too badly at the moment and the meds seem to be working (although I'm still on the diagnosis roller coaster), and life in general is pretty good.

mama, I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I do hope that you are able to get to your doctors appointment, and that the doctor is able to help you feel better without having to go to the hospital. I will send many positive thoughts and good wishes in your direction for you.

shirley, I hope that the tegratol side effects go away as your body gets more used to the medication. I think I have seen others say that they had initial side effects from tegratol that did go away with time, so I'm hoping that is the case for you.

ktm - I hope your trip to Cleveland goes well. I have never been to the zoo there, but I hear it's wonderful. I'm sorry to hear about the ankle pain and balance troubles you are having, and I hope that it is just a temporary flare that subsides soon.

take care,
Liz
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote