View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 01:36 AM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

I know what I've accomplished in my life and you are usually wrong when quoting me, If you read post 26 and 28 you will see where the 98% came from. You only stated
Originally Posted by finz View Post
Wikipedia says

Level Approval % % of denials appealed
Initial 36 33
Reconsideration 14 > 90
ALJ 63 43
AC 33 no further appeals, Federal Court

It says nothing about further recourse. I have won many motions and briefs pro se. I've been everywhere from small claims to district court to the 17th district, to the 4th district of appeals, to the Federal Court, and of course SS application to appeal council. In real courtrooms in front of judges. I am a professional poster at websleuths.com you have to submit your credentials to be listed. You don't have to register on the left under navigation in blue just click all forums and go to up to the minute professional poster, paralegal ,legalmania. Websleuths has been awarded by many major media sources as a top site and they have actually used facts from the posters there. We have all been involved in the Casey Anthony and Caylee and Haleigh case and my research was noticed by some people very close to the case. So when I see your name there, I may take some of what you have to say seriously.

Last edited by legalmania; 12-22-2010 at 01:56 AM.