View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 03:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

What does UI stand for as if UI medical center. Reason I ask is that tells me what state you are talking about a good doctor in.

Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguepuppet View Post
I had my SFEMG on this past Friday, and all came back normal. Really really normal. No one is at all sure what that means right yet, but more on that later.

What I really wanted to let folks know is that I HIGHLY recommend the IU Med Center Neurology Clinic. The Dr. who did my tests ( pm me if you want more info) was awesome and amazing. He had a fellow with him, who was learning, and did some of the locations under his supervision ( you have to learn), but then the senior Dr did the testing as well. They were both very concerned with keeping me warm, checked thoroughly with an infrared tester, shared the tests results and explained them in great detail. They took their time, did not rush. Let let me ask questions and when I brought up hypothesis about possibility of SCS, did not in ANY way discount me, laugh and brought it directly into consideration.

I was MUCH impressed with the knowledge and thoroughness they had and would very much recommend them for anyone needing specialized testing.
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote