View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 04:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the chuckle Abby...block and tackle huh.

Yes moving may need to happen tho I had my first crisis after moving in here. I really hoped this would be my home for some time. It has many many advantages. It would be very very hard to replace. The hardest is needing radiant heat. this comes in 2 version, boiler and electric base board. With my severe Sjogrens my eyes, nose, mouth and throat cant tolerate daily winter heat from forced air. The last one I had like that was about 5 years ago and the last 2 years were hell. I could only heat using my oven.

Even using all the usual interventions for Sjogrens I cant tolerate it. I have tried doing so at my daughers like after proceedure needing to stay over nite. I have to take my own humidifer but also have to close myself in a bedroom to get the humidity up high enough to sleep well. See it even affects my lungs. All those soft tissues in there get dry. I used to wake at nite trying to breath just from this issue before the MG weakness got worse.

My apartment is also close to my kids and has a laudry room right outside my door. This is the first time a some time I have been able to do some of my own laundry without it being a major deal.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote