View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 09:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face That does sound interesting!

Thanks for sharing Jenna It really sounds like a neat device. I am so glad that you have relief from it already. I also have low back pain and leg pain and thats why I got my stim and am hoping these new leads won't move and actually do their job right So, what kind of leads do you have, I wondered if they were like the other stims or if they had to be different? Was the surgery different this time than when you got the medtronic before? This might sound silly but to me when my stim is on (its still off right now ) it feels like my legs are asleep but not in a painful way and I guess that is the tingling, with yours what do you feel? Does your body feel any different with it on or off? I just wondered because when mine is on it helps some of my other medical problems and when it is off my body definitely knows it. Also, are your restrictions the same as with our stim's or do you have different restrictions? I am sorry if those are weird questions but I just think this sounds really fascinating and am really glad that you shared that information with us! Hope you continue to keep getting more relief and that each day gets a bit better! You are also in my thoughts and prayers 's Tara.
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JoanB (08-24-2011), Mark56 (12-23-2010), Rrae (12-23-2010)