View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:51 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KajunButterfly View Post
I have been in church all my life..accepted Jesus into my heart at a young age and I have seen the power of prayer! Lately I feel prayed out so to speak...I dunno what to ask for anymore...I have thanked God for his blesssing on me and my family even thru tragedies, I just feel like giving up on prayer since God knows whats in my heart and the needs I have. I hope I can get to the point of praying again. Anyone ever feel this way?
Yes I do. I know what your talking about. I recieved Jesus into my heart back in about 1981. I started praying,and reading the Bible. As time went by I started praying more,to the point that I've spent more then a thousand hours in bible,and prayer time. Back in 1988 was the period of time that I spent all out hundreds of hours in prayer,and reading the Bible. I kept praying,and reading the Bible after then,but it was less.

Now I go to church,but I'm finding it hard to pray,and read the Bible. Back in the 1980's it was easy for me to pray,and read the Bible. Now it's difficult. I don't know why. I don't know why I'm going through this. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (01-04-2011), Friend2U (12-30-2010), gramE (12-23-2010), hollym (01-04-2011), KajunButterfly (12-23-2010), stagger (12-24-2010)