View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Happy Holidays- Good News/Bad News

Wanted to wish all of the marvelous people on this forum Happy Holidays.
I will be out more than in until after Jan 5.
Got some unexpected news earlier this week. Found out that my CT was not as clean as first informed and there is a nodule in one lung.
It is marked as probable granuloma- and here in the Ohio Valley, that is likely. But with all the other symptoms I am having, there is also still the risk that this is all paraneoplastic to a very scary cancer.
All my docs ( neuro and pulmo) are out. My next follow up appointment is Jan 5 and to be completely frank, I am just trying not to think about this too much until then, and when I have some more answers and know how high the cancer risk is. I am just getting through each day, working as much as I can and resting when needed.
There is still the chance that the nodule is a nothing, that this may or may not be MG and I can process and deal with all that in a couple of weeks.
It may seem a bit ostrich-y, but honestly--without more solid info from the Drs, I can only research and fret so much before it becomes self destructive.

So, I will hop in and out and check on ya'll, but I am trying to not focus on this all too much right now and just have some family time.
I hope ya'll get to have time with your family as well, either born or chosen and find a miracle this season.
roguepuppet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote