View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Welcome to NeuroTalk:
Please visit our PN forum. Some people with generalized skin sensitivity have nutrient problems/deficiencies and/or gluten intolerance.

There are several people on PN who have this, and post about it.

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum20.html
Our subforum with general information including supplements, and other links:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum119.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by januarybabe View Post
I have been wearing mainly dresses and not pants. They are more comfortable for me. I found some organic cotton dresses at Walmart that have a soft feel to them. I have found cotton knit clothes are more comfortable.

I use oatmeal moisture therapy Avon body lotion and hand cream on area that are particulary rough. There are probably other good oatmeal products out there.

I am on gabentin for pain.

I wonder, too, if I have FM or PN. I have been diagnosed with PN, but I have sore spots on my body like on arms, legs, waist, and ribs. Gabapentin is prescribed for both conditions.

I have hypersentive skin along with tingling, electric shock feeling.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
im4dexter (01-23-2011), tamiloo (12-27-2010)