View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 06:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default definelty is a pinched nerve i have them in my back and my legs go numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstislucky View Post
Hi Everyone

I'm new, I just discovered this place a couple days ago. I started reading other peoples' posts and it's just so comforting to know that I'm not alone or crazy. I wish I had found this sooner 6 months ago when I got my head injury.

I got a concussion in June when I fell on the back of my head during a ballroom dance dip. I had PCS for a month. It went away for 2 months and I resumed normal life. In September, I started getting PCS again with more complications. I am experiencing numbness on my left side of my body, especially in my eye socket and teeth. Recently I started having pain on the upper vertebrae of my neck (where it joins the skull) to my upper back area. I'm wondering if my neck was injured when I had the concussion.

If anyone has similar symptoms or ideas of what's going on with the left-side numbness or pain in the neck, please let me know. My neurologist diagnosed my condition as having "anxiety" and I know that is not true. I need to find out what's going on so they won't make me go back to work when I'm still injured.

Thank you so much everyone!
sounds like pinched nerve i have them in my back and my legs go numb
tattooboy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote