View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 07:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I am on neurontin and now am on 2700 but not sure I feel any benefit. When I was first increasing this med I thought I did though. I tried this med a few years back but quit cause of the side effects I felt which were a dizzy out of it and pressure in the head. Then tried it again about a year and half ago and pushed through the side effects gradually increasing and those side effects did wear off. Just the first few days of the increase are ruff. Like others said we are all different so for myself I just try to give a med a chance and not fear the side effects etc so much and hold to hope it can bring relief. Hope it brings your relief.
Dawn that is odd Dr S said to not increase more then that dose. What was his reasoning cause I heard many people for relief need 3500 even?
Daniella,
I'm not sure as I was getting a ketamine infusion while speaking with him so was fairly out of it, I just remember that was what he said and I confirmed it with the infusion suite nurse before I left. Maybe it was due to other meds I'm on? I'm not sure. However, I've gone up to that level and really haven't noticed any difference. It was interesting you mentioned pressure in the head as I've had that but with everything going on, was unsure what it was due to. I think I may try going completely off it for a bit to try to see if it's really helping me at all.
Reddawn600 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote