Thread: MG?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 09:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie59: Thanks for the website, and the specific two you found. I will check them out! I need a good website to rate all sorts of doctors.

Thing is, where I live, Birmingham is among the best locations in the Southeast for medical. In large part due to the UAB college which has one of the nations top medical schools which presents and draws alot of talent. So I don't believe I have a shortage of doctors, just finding the right one who will happen to test or discover the right thing to finally figure out what is plaguing me. If it is MG, then so be it.. but everyone has to understand my lack of enthusiasm to some degree because I have thought it was a number of things only to be tested wrong. Again, doesn't mean I won't or don't want to get more opinions and tests.. Just it will be like winning the lottery the day someone actually finds a positive diagnosis on something.

I really wish they could take a pint of blood or so and test for hundreds of thousands of diseases to cover a broad spectrum in one blow instead of just a few per time that cost hundreds of dollars after insurance. Maybe in the future there will be a better detection method,.. for now it still rely's on the diagnostic skills of the physician and tests to confirm.

Thanks again
Chromatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote