View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Cathie, WHAT does your...

instinct/brain/gut say? Really, I'm betting you've read everything you could find on the net and are even more confused from the 'fudging' so many medical sites tend to do.. It Boils down to what YOU think YOU need, as long as your DOCS are able to provide you with valid test results: Blood, mri and other tangible sources....well YOU can work off of that and DECIDE.. gotta tell you tho, once comitted, it's just that....committed!
I guess it's boiling down to how much you trust the surgeons, their reasons for doing or not doing stuff and more importantly WHY... If they can be clear about the pros/cons of doing whatever...that can help YOU choose and I deeply hope, choose clearly.

I say this as I am one who is intermittently 'haunted' by the 'what-ifs/if-onlys' regarding my overall med treatments and choices and times of choice. Well...Past is done. Current and future are, and should be, 'In Progress'.
It all comes with a set or sets of compromises....Informed decision [in all quarters] prior to decisions that can't be reversed is critial to your final decision. We all have to make some sort of 'lemonade' with what we have...Do you have some spare 'sweeteners'?

Hugs, Good thoughts, and super soft fuzzies to you for the interim! - j

Will PM you w/a special thought... - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote