View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Thank you David....for this thread

...and Alffe , you sure struck a chord in my heart...when you said that of 'putting in the required time'. I feel that way MUCH of the time.

....Pooh , I share in your 'pain'.... that 'silent' pain that doesn't 'show'.
My situation isn't looking good either, and it's something I suffer alone. It certainly doesn't do any good to talk about it to family, as they're 'aware' of my medical situation....there AREN'T any answers. Like most people on this forum, it's that 'Pain Life' that we live with. I've become imprisoned with it by putting up walls to keep others 'out'....so they don't have to hear the broken record. It's a circle of madness

I spent the 2 days after Christmas Eve in BED. For no particular reason , other than perhaps a bit of exhaustion of all the running around I did in preparation to give my family the nicest Christmas Eve that I could and to spend that time with my 1st Grandson on his 1st Christmas. Then it was over. Done.
I wasn't 'sick'....I just didn't want to talk to anybody and my own body was crying out in pain......I guess I just want to be left 'alone' when I'm feeling like that...because it's something I have to work out in my own mind.
I'm always encouraging other people who battle depression to NOT 'isololate' themselves....yet, that's the very thing that I do!
I see that my family is self-sufficient without me. So, I shut the doors in my room and let life go on.......and then, when I'm rested up and able to get out and "Put in my required time...", I come out from 'hiding' and do as much as I can....that stuff that only 'mom' can do .....and then the circle starts all over again......

......Good LORD ....I fell asleep as I typed this! I started this post 45 minutes ago! See, I don't 'know' what is 'wrong' with me.
I guess it would behoove me to see a therapist.....!

Anyway,....thank you. And YES, the water was nice and warm
I needed to get this out.

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-31-2010), Alffe (12-28-2010), barbo (12-28-2010), Burntmarshmallow (12-28-2010), DMACK (12-29-2010)