Thread: sunglasses?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark there is a place for you in heaven. Thank you so much for your caring attention to my concerns. I have downloaded the guide and am in the process of studying it. I will do as you suggest and highlight pertinent information but I am not certain her husband will read it. I also found a DVD on Amazon that I ordered. I am hoping he will watch that if I give it to him.

I am not sure I will be able to talk with her neurologist. I have not be invited to her appointment as of this time. I keep reminding her to write down any questions she has for the doctor and to maybe take a tape recorder to her appointment. I will also suggest that she ask about a social worker.

I will also have her try your suggestion of covering the page of a book with another sheet of blank paper when reading. She has always been an avid reader and is missing it already. I have also volunteered to read to her and she seemed receptive to that.

She has not said anything about uncomfortable clothing or tactile stimulation when trying to sleep being a problem but I will read your suggestions to her all the same. It is possible that she just has not realized that this is an irritant affecting her sleep yet.

I will continue to check in here with my concerns and updates on her testing. Once again, thank you for all your help.
kikimoma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote